Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a thought

am thinking it would be better to update the blog weekly... everyday is a hectic day...
sketching... story boarding... animating and more... every day is a full ti me busy day...
every friday i'll update you with more exciting .. mysterious ideas... and you guys can figure out what's my task lol
that's it for now...

oh no wait ... just a last thing... today i was heading to my office upstairs...i was stuuned... every1 is wishing me a good morning! with my name!
goodmorning amna... hi amna... how r u today amna...etc
i was so happy am popular *looking up with her eyes poped out filled with tears* screaming in my mind... WHERE AM I ALL THESE YEARS FROM THIS PLACE!....
then for a second i saw myself in the mirror... guess what!!
ok ok am wearing a name tag -.-" lol

best wishes :-*

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha
    best feeling ;)
    '97akteeni yal 3yooz <3
    we will be waiting for your next post enshallla !
    take your time !

    ReplyDelete