Thursday, November 5, 2009

here we go...


my second day... ofcourse am not nervous as the first day or else am a freak lol ... all of a sudden i oppend my eyes coz of the sun rays laying on my face.. freaked out though i overslept... as i everyone does during uni time lol .... then i realized ok ok i woke 2 hours before time! for people who know me its a normal thing lol ... on my way to work.... i panicked again... for no reason... its just will i produce good work today or no? am being too dramatic -_- ... i went to my empty, ugly , greyed cubical with a mac machine and a wacom only... i thought i wanna change it... i hanged all my work as thumbnails... and sat... waiting to know what to do... time passed with me doing nothing except watching Disney cartoons... went with my collegues to lunch.. sat with a bunch of imagineers ... i was really freaked out! am i really sitting with professional people?? what will i say ? how will introduce myself! i grabed my lunch and walked by the table... they were so friendly... chatted and ate... great conversations went.. forget to mention that i learnt many things just by sitting next to them... then my Boss came a long and we started the meeting... 2 hrs passed and my brain was filled with inspiration... imagination... and creativity... he gave me a general task to do... its a HUGE thing! ... how could he easily believe in me ?? and told me :" i know you can do it.. i can see ur passion and enthusiasm... be creative "... i know ur wondering what's my task... unfortunately i cant say it in public... i signed papers thats says i cant distribute artworks nor ideas etc. ... just to let you know its a HUGE thing... am so ready to amaze my boss...

1 comment:

  1. Stop Panicking
    mashalla 3alich
    matr'9eeeen esaween ay shai nt perfect
    Good Luck my dear
    we miss u

    ReplyDelete