Monday, November 2, 2009

first day~

Here it goes…

Today was my first day at work… Disney Imagineering… at first I was so nervous… didn’t sleep well the night before… had panic attacks all the time… asking myself many questions… will they accept me? Will they be amazed of my work? Will they hate my presence? Will they. ..? will they …? will they…? The alarm clock ran at 7 am .. woke up with a shock face… this is it… its time for work.. my face was filled with shockness.. don’t wanna know what exactly I looked like! Staring at my cereal bowl, for a sudden I had that confindence that I will amaze them.. will create that change they needed… and they wont ever regret my presence ! finished my breakfast really quick and woke out the apartment my heart filled with passion and enthusiasm…. Ready for the change! I arrived 45 minutes before time… then I thought ok .. calm down -_- … roamed around the neighborhood for 30 min… listening to calm music didn’t know what to do till then lol … I stepped in the main building thinking what will my first words be? Shall I smile? Or I just walk in with no expressions … as soon as I opened the door nd went to the main desk… I was shocked ! the guy sitting on the reception stood up and said: “amna?” I went blank… how did he know me… I replied back with a yes… his other words were “we were expecting u.. welcome and feel home.. tasha will be here in a while” with a big grin… that’s a good start! Tasha came a long and took me to finish some important paper work… got some papers signed… got my ID… my badge will be mailed to me soon.. then Eric ascorted me to the “BlueSky departement” a place I can call heaven of creativity! They showed me my cubical.. its empty for now.. wait till you see it in few days lol … few minutes later… my collegues stepped in… they were so welcoming… friendly… they took me around the whole place and introduce me to all departments… thank god i found them… theyre great people… we went back o our work place and had some chats with my boss.. he seemed a great person too… what I liked the most is that they were so excited to meet me… and happy o have me around… my boss was amazed of my previous work and passionate to see what I will produce… that’s it for now… off 2 lunch ;)

3 comments:

  1. Am happy that you are happy with this experience
    we are all proud of you = )
    wish you all the best ...!

    waiting for ur next entry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good LUCK AMOON!!! Can't wait to read your next post.. .<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GiiirL!! POST SOME PICS! we want to seeeeee

    ReplyDelete